Monday, February 4, 2013

It's that time again- Bodybuilding Competition

I'm going to give it yet another try. Hopefully things will work out this time. 

I am planning to compete in a bodybuilding competition in May. Things did not work out so well last time, where I simply did not see results/ cheated when I went to Hotlanta in November. Hopefully I can keep it together for the next three months and get some solid results. 

I am taking this pretty seriously, believe it or not. I am working out with a trainer, I have a solid diet plan worked out, and I am making a serious effort to train 5-6 days a week. Its really hard to make it out to the gym given the lack of time I have outside of teaching and classes. I am confident that with the right mindset and perseverance, that I can do this. 

The dieting thing is going to be rough. As someone who loves to eat in times of business and stress,  am going to have toe execute serious will power. I think that this competition and the training process is going to be a great way to test myself and to really claim victory over a challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment