Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finally Found a Church!

After months of searching for a church home, I have finally found one and I am very happy about it. For the past 2 months, I have been attending Greater Exodus Baptist Church in North Philadelphia. I found out about the church because of one of the comments to my previous post about looking for a church. The church is absolutely fitting for me. First and foremost, it feels like a place that is sincerely dedicated to the mission of Christ. The spirit-led church is dedicated to worship and spreading the message of Love to others through service, programming, and ministry. It is absolutely incredible to be apart of such a place. In addition, they host multiple services on different days of the week, which works nicely with my schedule. Also, the church has members of all ages. Oh, and its a Black chu'ch so people aint afraid to stand up, clap a little, do a little two-step in the pew... but also, church doesn't last for 3 days. #Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment