Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bodybuilding Competition???? Should I????

I've been ranting about my schedule for quite some time now, in case you haven't read a few past blogs- but I am entering a bodybuilding competition which is going to be held in five weeks. I am incredibly nervous, excited--- and hungry, lol.

I started training for it two weeks ago and made solid progress. I lost five pounds and I saw myself toning. I was following a strict diet and going to the gym six days a week. It was great to see the progress...but then, I got a little busy and I stopped following the diet as strictly as I should've and going to the gym as much as I should have. 

But after hearing back from a trainer and coach and being told to do it for me, I decided to continue with it. 

I'm excited, nervous, and unsure if I have the patience to do this... but if I can pull it off, it will be an incredible feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment