Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally Back

It has been a good minute since I last posted. I pray that all of you reading out there had restful and enjoyable holidays and that the new year is starting off right.

Its good to be back in Philadelphia for spring term. I spent a good amount of the holiday break in New Jersey, which was awesome. I cooked a lot and spent time with family. I also spent a good amount of time resting and trying to recover from illness. Feeling better from rest and family time, I am ready to take on 2013.

This should be quite a busy time for me. I am now student-teaching for full days and I am also completing courses (including an independent study, which I will blog about separately). I am still working as a graduate assistant and am involved in a few city initiatives. As exciting as all of this is, its slightly terrifying- I pray God gives me the strength to complete everything that I need to do this term.


No comments:

Post a Comment