Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I am officially crazy. Officially.

I'm such a nerd. Basically I sacrificed my sanity for academics. Lawd please be with me.

I am actually very excited about the potential loss of sanity. I signed up to do an independent study with Professor Erick Grimes who taught the course Psychoeducational Interactions with Black Males ,which I took last term. There was so much powerful material and thought that resulted from that course and I felt compelled to continuing working with him and some of the members of my class.  I am very excited about the opportunity, as there are quite a few important projects and material that will be explored over the next couple of months. In the same vein, I am also nervous. Classes have barely began to distribute assignments and I am already overwhelmed. I know that this term is going to be incredibly rewarding individually and professionally as a result of this course, but man I am going to be working my butt off.

I will post updates about my experiences in this independent study particularly, because I know it is going to be an amazing experience. With that said, please keep me in prayer. PLEASE.


No comments:

Post a Comment